A Playlist Blog for The Wednesday Buzz On CFCR 90.5 FM in Saskatoon. Tune in from 5-6 pm.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Future Politics

Hi, pals.

Hope all's well. Apt title today...

In other news, I thought I was getting a spring cold, but it seems I have allergies. Dang, it's been strange! I can't actually remember the last time I had spring allergies, it was way before I moved out to SK though, so 12+ years, for sure. I think I'm on the mend though. Feeling mostly back to normal(ish), whatever that means.

Got some cool links for you to check out. Some festivals were announced recently, like the Gateway Festival in good ol' Bengough! Great lineup.

I am very much looking forward to seeing Joel Plaskett perform with his father Bill tomorrow at the Broadway Theatre. Dear friends of mine got me a ticket for Christmas! The Mayhemingways are opening for them. They're a two-piece band from Ontario, whom I once saw perform in front of Back Alley Music in Charlottetown, PEI a couple years ago. Should be a great evening!

Playlist for March 23, 2017

Wasted Daylight - Stars
Everything Must Go! - The Weakerthans
Lost in the Plot - The Dears
Multi-Love - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Way With Silence - Vogue Dots
Hang With Me - Dan Mangan
Nowhere With You - Joel Plaskett
Three Cool Chicks - The Garrys*
Sunburned in LA - Library Voices*
These Years - Anna Haverstock*
Sunfire Drug Haus - The Radiation Flowers*
Another Yesterday Again - The Sadies
By Morning - Ghostkeeper
Roll With the Punches - Harpoonist and the Axe Murderer
I'll Bring the Sun - Jason Collett
High And Lonely - Eliza Mary Doyle*
Road To Venus - Lief Vollebekk
Strange Weather - Louise Burns
Delay Our Time - Waitress*
Future Politics - Austra
Renegades - Economics*

Alright, talk to you next week. :)

Take care,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment